BORFLEX is a rubber, polyurethane and TPE manufacturing company specialised in small and medium production runs.
BORFLEX group has a strong commercial presence all over Europe through its nine production sites in France.
BORFLEX has developed effective partnerships with the most important national and international prime contractors.
Beyond our product catalog, our engineering department is focused on the design and manufacture of rubber, polyurethane or TPE customised solutions. BORFLEX is the specialist :
- of the development, the improvement and the production of compounds to meet the expectations of its manufacturing customers,
- for designing, prototyping and manufacturing rubber parts (TPE and polyurethane as well) dedicated to the industry.
We have more than 250 employees serving more than 3000 customers in more than 30 countries all around the world. BORFLEX products operates on many markets : defense, railway, automotive, energy, food-processing industry, industrial maintenance, …
The BORFLEX Group exists since 1974. Specializing in small and medium series, our service is particularly suitable for outsourcing and maintenance services. He was able to develop over the years thanks to its ability to meet market technical parts in rubber and polyurethane.
- BORFLEX history dates back to 1987, with the takeover of the BORFLEX Rouen (Upper Normandy), which originally produced rubber conveyor belts.
- In 1996, the acquisition of an industrial production site in Cherbourg (France) was the first milestone of BORFLEX expansion.
BORFLEX Cherbourg develops and produces rubber solutions for the nuclear sector, for the OEMs, operators and contractors.
- In 1999, BORFLEX acquired BORFLEX Rhône-Alpes in the Lyon area. The site develops and produces roll rubber covering solutions for the printing sector (rotogravure, flexography, label printing, offset, paperboard and paper-based packaging, etc.), the food industry and other sectors.
- In 2003, BORFLEX Group created BORFLEX Rubber, a production facility dedicated to the production of rubber compounds for the rubber industry.
- In 2007, BORFLEX acquired BORFLEX Corvol, specialized in: sealing systems for comfort & safety (window seals, door seals, mainly for buses and trucks), extruded sealing profiles for the construction market and specific solutions for the industry.
- In 2010, BORFLEX Group continued to grow through the acquisition of Cafac-Bajolet, a industrial group of 3 factories in France: Hermes (Picardy), Verdun (Lorraine) and Lille (Nort-Pas-de-Calais).
These 3 production sites are considered as major players in several business areas: railway, water and waste industry, metal industry, power, marine, chemical and petrochemicals, construction, agriculture, etc.
With this acquisition, BORFLEX accelerated its expansion, offering a wide range of expertise and know-how in the rubber industry.
- In 2015, BORFLEX Group acquired 100% DFC DCP, French company based in Villers-Saint-Paul (Oise), specialized in composite solutions and proven expertise in the field of pultrusion, casting and machining creating BORFLEX Composites. With this acquisition, the Group reinforces its positioning Borflex in many industrial sectors and transverse expertise, confirming its development strategy.
Today, BORFLEX Group has 250 skilled employees, 9 production sites in France, and supplies rubber solutions to more than 3000 customers in over 30 countries across the world. Thanks to a diversification strategy based on R&D, innovation and on international development, BORFLEX proclaims its goal of becoming the reference for the production of value added rubber components over the years thanks to its ability to respond to the market for rubber and polyurethane technical components.
Z.A.C. de Bénécère
10, rue des Églantiers
+33 (0)2 33 03 54 43
| BORFLEX Composites
Z.I. de Nogent-sur-Oise
60870 VILLERS-SAINT PAUL
+33 (0)3 44 65 62 62
57, Grande Rue
58460 CORVOL L’ORGUEILLEUX
+33 (0)3 86 27 51 00
Z.I. de l’Isle
+33 (0)3 44 07 64 44
111, rue Saint-Luc
59020 LILLE CEDEX
+33 (0)3 20 21 99 50
27, rue Jules Ferry
+33 (0)4 78 73 05 95
Z.I. du Madrillet
Rue de la Boulaie – B.P. 90032
76801 ST-ÉTIENNE-ROUVRAY CEDEX
+33 (0)2 35 66 55 70
3, route d’Angoulême – La Chabanne
Saint Projet Saint Constant
+33 (0)5 45 24 20 40
Z.I. de Chicago
+33 (0)3 29 86 16 22
|Rex Articoli Tecnici SA
Via Catenazzi 1
+41 (0)91 640 50 50
An independent, industrial and human scale group, leader in France in small and medium series of elastomers parts (rubber, silicone, polyurethane and TPE) and composite parts (pultrusion, casting, machining):
- 40 years experience
- €25 million turnover
- 15% of turnover on exportation
- 8 manufacturing sites
- 2 R&D laboratories
- 6 development centers
- 250 employees